Typically, University of Minnesota, Morris online courses are limited to 30 students, except writing courses which are limited to 18 students. The courses are all term based, mostly following the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities calendar during fall semester and the Morris calendar during spring semester and Summer Term.
MULTI-INSTITUTIONAL STUDENTS CAN BE:
- Students who want to register at another University of Minnesota campus instead of their home campuses.
- Students who are registered on two University of Minnesota campuses during the same term.
Register for online courses as a Multi-I student
Follow these steps if you are a student at another University of Minnesota campus and would like to take a course from the Morris Online Learning program.
- Fill out a copy of the Multi-institutional Application form and have it processed by your home campus.
- A separate form is needed for each campus from where you wish to take a course. You will also need to consult with your college adviser and financial aid office to complete the application. Due to processing time, it is expected that all completed forms will be submitted one month before the start of the course.
- Read more about multi-institutional students »
- Explore the online courses at Morris.
- Register online. See How To Guides for step-by-step instructions.
- Note: Your home campus will put a placeholder course “Mult I” on your record. Please do not remove this course.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
By registering for classes, you are entering into a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees, including any nonrefundable fees.
Tuition refunds are available only through specified dates for each semester. Check the refund schedule before canceling courses; you are held responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100 percent refund period.
- Fall semester Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities cancel/add and refund deadlines.
- Spring semester and summer term Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota, Morris cancel/add deadlines and refund schedules.