Nondegree Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fees
Tuition rates for Morris online courses are the same as Morris on-campus courses.
- Tuition and fees are set by the Board of Regents: Cost of Attendance.
- There is also a $45 per credit fee for Online Learning courses.
Late Registration Fee
The all-University late registration fee is charged to all students on all campuses. This late registration fee is only assessed for any initial registration that occurs on or after the first day of classes. It does NOT affect adding or dropping of classes.
Federal or state financial aid is typically not available to non-degree seeking students. However, if you are enrolling in a course required for admission into a degree program, there may be options.
Morris One Stop Student Services
Check grades, billing, and student account information for your Morris Online Learning course at the Morris One Stop Student Services.
The online billing and payment system is the official means of generating tuition bills to all currently-enrolled University of Minnesota students. Only non-enrolled students and Senior Citizen Education Program students will receive paper billing statements. If you are an enrolled student requiring paper bills, you may appeal for an exemption by submitting an Electronic Billing Exemption Appeal. You will receive a notice in your University-assigned email account when your bill is ready to be viewed online. Your online statement will detail the amount due and the payment due date. Students are advised to pay tuition when a billing statement is received from the University of Minnesota.
- To view and/or pay your billing statement online, log in to your student account.
Legally Binding Contract
By registering for classes, you are entering into a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees, including any nonrefundable fees.
Tuition refunds are available only through specified dates for each semester. Check the refund schedule before canceling courses; you are held responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100 percent refund period.
- Fall full semester and first half semester Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota Twin Cities registration and refund deadlines.
- Fall second half semester, spring semester and summer term Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota Morris registration and refund deadlines.