Typically, University of Minnesota, Morris online courses are limited to 30 students, except writing courses which are limited to 18 students. The courses are all term based, mostly following the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities calendar during fall semester and the Morris calendar during spring semester and Summer Term.
If you are not a Minnesota high school student and you are not a student at a University of Minnesota campus (Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester or Twin Cities), you are a nondegree-seeking student. Morris offers students the option to enroll part-time or full-time as a nondegree seeking student. You may register following these easy steps:
- Complete the Enroll as a Non-degree Student application.
- Follow the instructions sent to your email account from the Office of the Registrar to initiate your account.
- Explore the online courses at Morris.
- Register online. See How To Guides for step-by-step instructions.
Legally Binding Contract
By registering for classes, you are entering into a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees, including any nonrefundable fees.
Tuition refunds are available only through specified dates for each semester. Check the refund schedule before canceling courses; you are held responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100 percent refund period.
- Fall semester Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities cancel/add and refund deadlines.
- Spring semester and summer term Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota, Morris cancel/add deadlines and refund schedules.