Morris Online Learning courses follow the Morris registration and refund deadlines.
If you are not a Minnesota high school student and you are not a student at a University of Minnesota campus (Crookston, Duluth, Morris, Rochester or Twin Cities), you are a nondegree-seeking student. Morris offers students the option to enroll part-time or full-time as a nondegree seeking student. You may register following these easy steps:
- Complete the Enroll as a Non-degree Student application.
- Follow the instructions sent to your email account from the Office of the Registrar to initiate your account.
- Explore the online courses at Morris.
- Register online. See how to register for a class.
Legally Binding Contract
By registering for classes, you are entering into a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees, including any nonrefundable fees.
Please read a copy of the Morris Online Learning Deadlines and the Drop/Cancel Policy before you register for a course.
Tuition refunds are available only through specified dates for each semester. Check the refund schedule before canceling courses; you are held responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100 percent refund period.
- Morris Online Learning courses follow the Morris registration and refund deadlines.