Current Morris Students
Morris degree seeking students registering for courses offered through the Morris Online Learning program, that are also offered on-campus in the same term, should consider their need to enroll in the online section of the course during the academic term.
The most acceptable reasons for Morris degree seeking students to take Morris Online Learning program courses in fall and spring include:
- Student lives more than 30 miles from the Morris campus
- Student’s off-campus work schedule conflicts with the on-campus section of the requested course
- Student’s class schedule conflicts with the on-campus section of the requested course
- Student will be participating in a study abroad program during the term
- Student has a disability that requires the student to be placed in an online environment