Tuition and Fees
Tuition rates for Morris online courses are the same as Morris on-campus courses
- Tuition and fees are set by the Board of Regents: current costs, tuition and fees.
- There is also a $45 per credit fee for all online/distance courses.
Registration Late Fee
The all-University late registration fee is charged to all students on all campuses. This late registration fee is only assessed for any initial registration that occurs on or after the first day of classes. It does NOT affect adding or dropping of classes.
Late fee: Fall/Spring Semesters
- $50 first 10 days of class
- $100 thereafter
Late fee: Summer/May Sessions
- $25 first 5 days
- $50 thereafter
The UM Pay online billing and payment system is the official means of generating tuition bills to all currently enrolled University of Minnesota students. You will receive a notice in your University-assigned email account when your UM Pay bill is ready to be viewed online. Your online statement will detail the amount due and the payment due date. Students are advised to pay tuition when a billing statement is received from the University of Minnesota. Note the billing schedule and payment plans for each semester at the Business Office website.
- To view and/or pay your billing statement online, log in to your student account.
Morris Student One Stop
Check grades, billing, and student account information for your Morris Online Learning course at the Morris One Stop.
Financial aid for students enrolled in online courses is based on financial need, enrollment, and degree status. Current financial aid awards to students enrolled in another post secondary institution may be used to offset the tuition costs.
Legally Binding Contract
By registering for classes, you are entering into a legally binding contract to pay all tuition and fees, including any nonrefundable fees.
Please read and print a copy of the Morris online learning deadlines before you register for a course; you are held responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100 percent refund period.
Tuition refunds are available only through specified dates for each semester. Check the refund schedule before canceling courses; you are held responsible for tuition and fees if you do not cancel during the 100 percent refund period.
- Fall semester Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities cancel/add and refund deadlines.
- Spring semester and summer term Online Learning courses follow the University of Minnesota, Morris cancel/add deadlines and refund schedules.