Morris degree seeking students requesting to register for courses offered through the Morris Online Learning program, that are also offered on–campus in the same term, must provide additional information about their need to enroll in the online section of the course during the academic term on the Request to Register form. (Current University of Minnesota, Morris students do not need permission to enroll in summer online courses.)
Acceptable conditions that allow Morris degree seeking students to take Morris Online Learning program courses in fall and spring include:
- student lives more than 30 miles from the Morris campus;
- student’s off-campus work schedule conflicts with the on-campus section of the requested course;
- student’s class schedule conflicts with the on-campus section of the requested course;
- student will be participating in a study abroad program during the term; or
- student has a disability that requires the student to be placed in an online environment.
Requests to register for online courses will be reviewed and approved by the Online Learning Program Coordinator. You will be notified through your Morris email account about the status of your registration.